haha remember these? I use to email one of these every week to my family when i was in jr high. ha. thought it'd be fun to fill out one again (it's sure funny to see how much the answers have changes... or stayed the same.)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1.Last beverage: Dr. Pepper
2. Last phone call: Jameson at 2 am trying to get in the house. ha
3. Last text message: Brandon
4. Last song you listened to: Everything you do- He is We
5. Last time you cried: practically all of last month
HAVE YOU EVER:
7. Been cheated on: eh... no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: no
9. Lost someone special: yes
10. Been depressed: yep
11. Been drunk and threw up: no
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:(2010)
15. Made a new friend: lots of them :]
16. Fallen out of love: nope
17. Laughed until you cried: haha yep.
18. Met someone who changed you: yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: for sure.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: yeah
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: nope
22. Done a stupid crazy thing that had you smiling for weeks: ha. of course
23. How many kids do you want to have: 3+
24. Do you have any pets: 2 brothers
25. Do you want to change your name: i love my name :]
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Spaghetti factory with my boys. Rico and Porter
27. What time did you wake up today: ha. well.... 1. lol
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: cleaning my room. ha. I'm a clean-aholic
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: a certain boy to come home
30. Last time you saw your Mother: an hour ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: my college schedule
32. What are you listening to right now: John Mayer
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: ha. yeah.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: nothing... surprisingly.
35. Most visited webpage: fbook.
36. What's your real name: McCall Allison Parrish
37. Nicknames: McCoolio, McCarl, McCuca, McAwesome, McCrazy... etc... ha.
38. Relationship Status: i love a missionary, but i love dating too.
39. Zodiac sign: Saggitarius
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Elementary: Bennion
42. Middle School: Bennion
43. High school/college: Taylorsville, Snow
44. Hair color: Dark Brown, red tints
45. Long or short: long
46. Height: 5' 7''
47. Do you have a crush on someone: most definitely
48: What do you like about yourself: I'm kind of a big deal. ha. jk
49. Piercings: one of each ear
50. Tattoos: nadda
51. Righty or lefty: Righty
52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth
53. First piercing: ears
54. first best friend: mom and dad
55. First sport you joined: Swim team
56. First vacation: Disneyland
59. Eating: nothing..hungry though
60. Drinking: Nothing
61. I'm about to: get some lunch
62. Listening to: I'm still good -Miley Cyrus
63. Waiting on: Dad to come home so we can go get my bday present :]
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: I sure do
65. Get Married?: yep
66. Career?: Domestic Goddess/mini Photography Biz
WHICH IS BETTER
67. Lips or eyes: eyes...blue eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: long meaningful hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I honestly could care less
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship... duh.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: no
77. Drank hard liquor: no
78. Lost glasses/contacts: ha yep.
79. Sex on first date: heck no. waiting for marriage.
80. Broken someone's heart: probably.
82. Been arrested: nope, pretty close though... lol old mill..
83. Turned someone down: yeah
84. Cried when someone died: yes
85. Fallen for a friend: yep
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: i try to
87. Miracles: yes
88. Love at first sight: first sight with a nudge. ha.
89. Heaven: yes
90. Santa Clause: Yes
91. Kiss on the first date: depends
92. Angels: Yes
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No
95. Did you sing today: All the time.
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: No
97. If you could go back in time: I wouldn't change a thing. I've learned too much from all my bad times.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: Madrigal performance at the Special Need's school. Amazing experience.
I can't sit still today. I'm sick. but all i want to do is get stuff done i cleaned my room vacuumed wiped down everything cleaned the bathroom i even cleaned the toilet i did all my laundry i organized i wiped down the kitchen i (finally) got ready for the day i went to sewing half way done with my quilt worked on it for 4 hours on mon and 2 today grabbed a coke from mcdonalds. (shhhh) did my art assignment: charcoal drawing of a sheet. packed to go home tomorrow got everything ready for me to go to bed. now what? i don't have yoga for another half an hour! k fine.... i guess it's facebook time. ha I CAN'T SIT STILL
Never Alone lyrics Feat. Jim Brickman. Music Video May the angels protect you Trouble neglect you And heaven accept you when it's time to go home May you always have plenty Your glass never empty Know in your belly You're never alone May your tears come from laughing You find friends worth having With every year passing They mean more than gold May you win but stay humble Smile more than grumble And know when you stumble You're never alone Never alone Never alone I'll be in every beat of your heart When you face the unknown Wherever you fly This isn't goodbye My love will follow you stay with you Baby you're never alone Well, I have to be honest As much as I want it I'm not gonna promise the cold winds won't blow So when hard times have found you And your fear surround you Wrap my love around you You're never alone Never alone Never alone I'll be in every beat of your heart When you face the unknown Wherever you fly This isn't goodbye My love will follow you stay with you Baby you're never alone May the angels protect you Trouble neglect you And heaven accept you when it's time to go home And when hard times have found you And your fear surround you Wrap my love around you You're never alone Never alone Never alone I'll be in every beat of your heart When you face the unknown Wherever you fly This isn't goodbye My love will follow you stay with you Baby you're never alone My love will follow you stay with you Baby you're never alone
*"You can pick your nose and pick your friends but you can't wipe your friends on the couch." *"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to find out they are not it." *"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same" *"TO BE A STAR, YOU MUST SHINE YOUR OWN LIGHT, FOLLOW YOUR OWN PATH, AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DARKNESS, FOR THAT IS WHEN THE STARS SHINE THEIR BRIGHTEST." -UNKNOWN *"We can do no great things---only small things with great love." -Mother Teresa *"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Emerson *"When we let go of fear, only then, can we gracefully move from what was into the miracle of what can be" *"Life is like a straw only you can make it suck" *"the definition of a missionary is someone who leaves their family for two years, so someone else can be with their family for eternity." [i love my missionary] *"Life is not measured in the number of breaths you take but in the moments that take your breath away."
Here are some notes I took at Stake Conference this morning that I thought were really great and was amazed how perfect they were for me. =] Enjoy.
-are your spare time activities helping your eternal progression? *You do good, you are good, strive to be even better. -Temple Attendance. The Lord will bring you abundance of peace. Find time to make it to your sacred place.....the temple. *D&C 88:124 -Very rarely are there better or best activities after midnight. *take the opportunity to sleep. -If you put God first in all you do, things will fall in their proper place, or fall out of line. -create an environment in your home that invites the spirit and helps you to live the Gospel. *YOU'VE GOT TO SPEND MORE TIME REJOICING! -Romans 12:12 *Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. -Make a conscious effort. *Spend more time thinking of the Savior and his love rather than bombard yourself with self doubt. -[we have to stop running around screaming for help and just stop and be still, "and know that i am God."] *the Lord will give you the power to push all sorrow and doubt away. -DON'T PASS THROUGH THE TEMPLE, LET THE TEMPLE PASS THROUGH YOU. *if the Lord brings you to it, he'll bring you through it. -Prepare for a mission, but be a missionary in the process. *The Lord is with you, He will guide you in your plan- He will help you press forward. *****and of course it wouldn't be a YSA stake without: -Pray for your future spouse. *Marriage will be the source of greatest joy. -Leaving behind 2 individuals and coming together unified as a marriage. -Date a little- look for what you like and want and is NECESSARY in a young man/future spouse.
so yesterday i moved into a new apartment. change is good. (i keep telling myself that, i'm starting to believe it's true.) i've had many great memories, and well i guess you could call me selfish. but.... this move was for me. this is my chance to branch out. meet new people. learn to love new people. grow closer to present and past friends. find serenity in a peaceful setting. this is my opportunity to be re-motivated. i'm ready to conquer college. i'm ready to be passionate about what i'm learning. i'm ready to be well.... as cheesey as this sounds...... i'm ready to be free. free from the drama free from the tears free from the doubt. free from the constant echo of "you're not good enough" i'm ready to face "what might be" the mystery of uncertainty. though it's hard to believe... change.. change is good.